The TWA Hotel offers digital gift cards in six different values — the cards are delivered directly to your email inbox. Buying for friends? Simply forward them the email you receive. The card value may only be redeemed at the end of a TWA Hotel stay. Gift cards cannot be used if you are not staying at the hotel.
Here’s how our gift cards work:
- Only one gift card can be purchased per transaction. To purchase multiple gift cards, complete separate transactions for each card.
- The gift card(s) can be used for charges at our bars and restaurants (including the Paris Café, Connie, The Sunken Lounge and The Pool Bar) as well as incidentals related to your stay, including minibar items. Gift cards cannot be used to prepay for a room reservation.
- During your visit, post all dining and incidental charges to your room.
- At the end of your stay, you must present your gift card number in person at the TWA Hotel check-in desks. A TWA Hotel team member will apply your gift card — or multiple gift cards — toward your final room bill. If you have already prepaid for a room reservation but would like to apply your gift card to those room charges, the front desk team member will issue you a refund in the amount of the gift card balance. Please allow 5-7 days for credit card processing.
- Physical gift cards are not available.
- Gift cards do not expire and can be used multiple times until the balance is zero.
- To check the balance on a gift card, call the hotel at +1 (212) 806-9000 and select option 6.
- Gift cards cannot be used at the hotel’s retail outlets, including The TWA Shop. The card is not valid for online purchases at shop.twahotel.com.
- Gift cards cannot be used at The Runway Rink.
- Gift cards cannot be used to prepay for a room reservation.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the final bill for rooms with tax exempt reservations.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed online.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift card sales are final.